Friday, July 13, 2007

Welcome to the World!

My colleague Molly just gave birth on Tuesday, 10 July to a healthy and chubby baby boy. It's so exciting working in hospital sometimes, 'cos anything can happen to you or your colleague and guess what, you're just seconds to receving the best care in town!

I saw Molly coming in at about 8 a.m. on Tuesday, even said 'Hi' and the next minute, I heard that she was in labour ward already. She was so cool about it that she just walked to the labour ward by herself and everyone thought she went to buy teh-bing! Haha! But was glad that our dear baby came out handsome and well. Some pictures to share:


Hey everybody, look at me! My name is Zachary! I just came to this world on the 10 July! Aren't I cute? I weigh 3.3 kg...Such a healthy kid ya? Hehe... Mummy and Daddy loves me so much!



Mummy says I'm s sleepy head, but I think I'm a good boy! I know Mummy is tired after all the 'pushing', so I slept through the night so that she can also have a good rest!


My nickname is watermelon, 'cos everyone say my mummy's tummy is like a watermelon before I came out! But I have been good all these months! I did not make mummy vomit or feel unwell, I also did not cause mummy too much pain when I came out.








Mummy's colleagues came to see me the next day! So many people and so much noise, but I did not cry or scream. I just looked at everyone when they introduced themselves, so many Uncles and Aunties! I'm going to get lots of presents! Tee-hee!




I'm now all raring to go home. I want to see how my little cot is like. Daddy said that it can be converted into a child's bed when I'm bigger. I just can't wait! Coming to this world feels totally AWESOME!

No comments:

- BEGIN CBOX - http://www.cbox.ws -->