Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling Awwwwwwwwwwful......

It's really tough falling sick.. I can't believe it when my temperature hit 37.5 deg C last night... Wanted to die. No panadol and nothing to make me feel better except cold compress.. Now really felt awful..

Recently went to watch Wall-e.. Good show I thought. Enjoyed myself.. Not much of dialogue, but sometimes, too many words may not be the best thing as well At times, I feel that silence is better. I guess, it applies to humans too.

So, my dear friends, never be afraid of silence or to remain silent. We don't need to be ready to talk or fill the conversation with words especially when the other party is crying, angry etc. At times, silence is space to think or reflect, silence is a signal of mutual understanding, silence can be more precious than words that we say.

And now i'm going to find my own silence, and hope to get better by end of the day..

*I'm glad the wards are not calling me endlessly, love the nurses who are working with me.*

No comments:

- BEGIN CBOX - http://www.cbox.ws -->